- The six is, of course, signalled when the ball has cleared the boundary and the umpire raises both hands above his head.
- Sometimes I might give my fingers a bit of a waggle.
- Other umpires may raise three fingers on each hand to further signal the six, or perhaps all five on one hand and one on the other.
- I think everyone enjoys watching a good six, except the bowler concerned.
- As with the four, umpires are entitled to call upon a TV replay if we aren't sure if the ball has cleared the ropes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.