|Cotswold & District Cricket Association|
|Name of League||Cotswold & District Cricket Association|
|Web Site||CDCA League|
Cotswold & District Association League changed there name for the start of the 2008 season to Cotswold District Cricket Association. The main objective of the Cotswold District Cricket Association (CDCA) is to promote all aspects of cricket within the Cirencester and North Gloucestershire areas. This includes running league and cup competitions, arranging coaching courses, recruiting umpires and scorers, organising junior cricket activities and linking with schools.
The CDCA membership is made up of cricket clubs situated in the Cirencester or North Glos areas, this approximates to the Cotswold District Council area. Many of these are village clubs in rural locations.
- President: Mr. John Light
- Chairman: Phil Carter
- Secretary: John King
- Treasurer: Andrew Paffrey
- Division 1 Secretary: Mark Robbins
- Division 2 Secretary: Roger Gillespie
- Division 3 Secretary: Graham Vinnicombe
- Evening Competition Secretary: Jon Hughes
- Junior Coordinator: Nick Price
- Web Site Administrator: Sue Drinkwater